Win a pair of KNIVES OUT preview screening tickets courtesy of
Encore Films and Golden Village Pictures
Synopsis: Acclaimed writer and director Rian Johnson (Brick, Looper, The Last Jedi) pays tribute to mystery mastermind Agatha Christie in KNIVES OUT, a fun, modern-day murder mystery where everyone is a suspect. When renowned crime novelist Harlan Thrombey is found dead at his estate just after his 85th birthday, the inquisitive and debonair Detective Benoit Blanc is mysteriously enlisted to investigate. From Harlan’s dysfunctional family to his devoted staff, Blanc sifts through a web of red herrings and self-serving lies to uncover the truth behind Harlan’s untimely death. With an all-star ensemble cast including Chris Evans, Ana De Armas, Jamie Lee Curtis, Don Johnson, Michael Shannon, Toni Collette, LaKeith Stanfield, Katherine Langford and Jaeden Martell, KNIVES OUT is a witty and stylish whodunit guaranteed to keep audiences guessing until the very end.
STEP 2: Watch the trailer and answer the question below:
Q) What is Daniel Craig's profession in Knives Out?
Note: Preview Details
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 15 November 2019, 12 Noon
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.