Win a pair of L STORM movie preview tickets courtesy of Shaw Organisation
Synopsis: ICAC Investigator William Luk (Louis Koo) and JFIU Chief Inspector Lau Po-Keung (Julian Cheung) both hit a dead end in their investigation of a bribery case and a money laundering case. In the meantime, Luk was suspended when model Eva Ng (Stephy Tang) went to Inspector Kenny Ching (Kevin Cheng) of ICAC’s Internal Investigation Group L, to file a report against him for accepting a $12M bribe. Lau discovered that Luk was set up and whoever framed him was connected to the case. He began to suspect the bank manager Thomson Yau (Adam Pak) as an accomplice to Wong Hoi-Wo (Patrick Tam), a gangster involved in money laundering activities. When Director Hong Liang (Ding Hai-Feng) of China’s Anti-Corruption & Bribery Bureau (ACBB) provided Lau with crucial information, it became clear the money laundering activities were connected to a corrupted Vice-Ministerial Level cadre. To clear his name, Luk has to put everything on the line…
STEP 1: Like MovieXclusive Facebook page;
STEP 2: Simply tell us the correct answer:
L STORM stars Louis Koo, Julian Cheung and Kevin Cheng
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Preview Details
Date: Monday, 20 August 2018
Time: 7 PM
Venue: Shaw NEX
Rating: NC16 (Violence)
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 18 August 2018
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.