Win a pair of THE PROMISE movie preview tickets courtesy of Golden Village Pictures
Synopsis: In 1997, the financial crash, known in Thailand as the Tom Yum Goong Crisis, was a disastrous event that crept over Asia and left millionaires bankrupt overnight. A bright future which two best friends, Boum and Ib, pictured together fell apart when they found out that their families were going bankrupt. All of their assets were seized to satisfy their debts. The construction of a premium luxury condominium, which their parents jointly invested in, had been suspended. Unable to accept the harsh truth, they decided to end their lives together at the unfinished tower, where they promised to be together forever. In the end, Ib died all alone. Twenty years later, Boum (Numthip Jongrachatawiboon) becomes a successful real estate entrepreneur. One day, she gets to visit the abandoned tower with her beloved daughter, Bell (Apichaya Thongkham). That night, however, Boum wakes up and finds Bell sleepwalking and talking to herself in the dark. Bell’s sleepwalking condition continues to worsen every night. What concerns Boum the most is that Bell’s action and words in her sleepwalking state frighteningly remind Boum of Ib. What measures will Boum take to release herself from the promise that binds her? “Promise me you won’t leave me.”
STEP 1: Like MovieXclusive Facebook page
STEP 2: Answer the question below:
THE PROMISE is a Thai horror thriller inspired by true events
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Preview Details
Date: Tuesday, 14 November 2017
Time: 7.15 PM
Venue: GV Plaza
Rating: PG13 (Horror)
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 12 November 2017
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.