SAMUI SONG (28th Singapore International Film Festival)
Win a pair of SAMUI SONG tickets courtesy of 28th Singapore International Film Festival
Synopsis: Viyada is an actress whose fame is built around playing bitchy sirens in prime-time television. In her personal life, she’s frustrated with having to play the good wife to Jerome, a believer of a bizarre religious cult. One day, she meets Guy, a slick drifter who proposes a radical solution that will free her from the unhappy marriage. The two strangers soon become accomplices in a crime that sets them up against violent, influential men. Pen-ek Ratanaruang’s latest feature sees the Thai director return to his familiar trope – an eccentric crime noir populated by oddball assassins and desperate souls in search of meaning in life. As Viyada (played by Chermarn Boonyasak) plunges deeper into chaos, the film stares straight into the lurid nature of revenge and becomes a study on how women carve out their places in a patriarchal world.
STEP 2: Simply tell us the correct answer:
The 28th Singapore International Film Festival runs from 23 Nov to 3 Dec.
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Preview Details
Date: Monday, 27 November 2017
Time: 9.30 PM
Venue: Shaw Lido
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 25 November 2017
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.