Win a pair of 2:22 movie preview tickets courtesy of Cathay-Keris Films
Synopsis: New York City air traffic controller Dylan Branson (MICHIEL HUISMAN) is the embodiment of a guy at the top of his game, until one day at 2:22pm, a blinding flash of light paralyzes him for a few crucial seconds as two passenger planes barely avoid a midair collision. Suspended from his job, Dylan begins to notice the increasingly ominous repetition of sounds and events in his life that happen at exactly the same time every day. An underlying pattern builds, mysteriously drawing him into Grand Central Station every day 2:22pm. As he's drawn into a complex relationship with a beautiful woman who works in an art gallery, Sarah (TERESA PALMER), disturbingly complicated by her ex-boyfriend Jonas (SAM REID), Dylan must break the power of the past, and take control of time itself.
STEP 1: Like MovieXclusive Facebook page;
STEP 2: Simply tell us the correct answer:
2:22 is a romance thriller directed by Paul Currie?
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Preview Details
Date: Wednesday, 2 August 2017
Time: 7 PM
Venue: Cineleisure Orchard
Rating: PG13 (Scene of Intimacy)
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 30 July 2017
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.