Win a pair of MAD WORLD movie preview tickets courtesy of Golden Village Pictures
Synopsis: “To avoid, or to confront? To deny, or to embrace? To give up, or to make a change?” The film begins with an old man who has long been absent as a father (Eric TSANG), picking up his son (Shawn YUE), who is suffering from bipolar disorder, from a mental hospital. Both men are in deep remorse for the accident that caused the death of the mother (Elaine JIN). The tension and anxiety boil as they stay with each other in a tiny subdivided flat. As time passes, they realize the pain between one another is not the only confrontation that awaits them; but also to face the cruel and unjust world that they are living in.
STEP 1: Like MovieXclusive Facebook page;
STEP 2: Simply tell us the correct answer:
Director Wong Chun won the new director award in the 53th Golden Horse Awards?
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Preview Details
Date: Tuesday, 20 June 2017
Time: 7 PM
Venue: GV Plaza Singapura
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 18 June 2017
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.