Win a pair of CITY HUNTER movie preview tickets courtesy of Encore Films
Synopsis: The number-one private eye Ryo Saeba and his partner Kaori Makimura receives a new job assignment in Shinjuku. The client is a model, Ai Shindo, who wants a bodyguard because she has been targeted and followed. Ryo agrees to the pretty model’s request immediately, and is excited when he visits the changing room at the photo studio… Ai is a campaign model for the IT company whose CEO, Shinji Mikuni, is the childhood friend of Kaori. The two childhood friends meet up again after a long time at the photo studio, and Mikuni asks Kaori out for dinner. However, Ryo appears expressionless about the date, and goes out with Ai… On one hand, Umibozu and Miki received news that the mercenaries are gathering in Shinjuku, and their target is after Ai… While going after the mercenaries, Saeko from the police department discovers a great secret! The massive weapon dealer Vince Ingrado is in Japan, together with the arrival of a new weapon. Will the “City Hunter” be able to protect both Ai and the Shinjuku city!?
STEP 2: Simply tell us the correct answer:
CITY HUNTER: SHINJUKU PRIVATE EYES is a new full-length movie made to commemorate the animation's 30th anniversary.
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Preview Details
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 19 May 2019
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.