Win a pair of FINDING MR RIGHT 2: BOOK OF LOVE movie preview tickets courtesy of Golden Village Pictures
Synopsis: Is it destiny that brings people together, or is it accident? Jiao, a happy-go-lucky casino hostess living in Macau, is a lucky charm in the eyes of her VIP clients. Her know-how on statistical logic and gambling theory is her trump card, making all her clients leaving the table happily with stacks of chips. But her tumultuous past and carefree style always get in the way when it comes to finding true love. Meanwhile, across the Pacific, hotshot realtor Daniel smooth-talks his wealthy Chinese clients into buying house after house. A class opportunist, he seizes the chance when the Chinese economy booming means money making business. While people look to him as an example of success, no one realizes that his heart is as empty as an open house. Fate comes into play when Jiao and Daniel stumble upon the book 84 Charing Cross Road. Out of frustrations, they each send an ambiguous letter to the book title’s address. Serendipity weaves its way and their letters reach each other, marking the beginning of their long distance communication. Sharing ups and downs with a total stranger through letters, they found relief and console from each other, and miraculously, a spiritual connection. But one day, their exchange halts due to certain setback. Jiao is in bad debt and looking for a way out. A wealthy client’s offer to getaway to Las Vegas comes just at the right time. On the other hand, to woo an old couple into selling their house, Daniel offers to accompany them on a trip to Las Vegas. Will this intricate threadwork of timing, circumstances and serendipity bring these two people, living 11,000 kilometers apart, to finally meet each other in the city also known as the Capital of Second Chances?
STEP 1: Like MovieXclusive Facebook page
STEP 2: Answer the question below:
FINDING MR RIGHT 2 stars Tang Wei and Wu Xiu Bo?
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Premiere Details
Date: Wednesday, 4 May 2016
Time: 7 PM
Venue: GV PLAZA
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 2 May 2016
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner:
1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable email/handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.