Win a pair of PAINTED SKIN: THE RESURRECTION preview tickets courtesy of Clover Films and Cathay-Keris Films
Synopsis: According to the demon lore, it takes hundreds of years to attain human form. Even then, lacking a human heart, a demon cannot experience the true pains and passions of existence. However, there is a legend that if a pure human heart is freely offered to a demon, it can become a mortal and experience true life.
Xiaowei, a fox spirit, has been imprisoned for centuries under a frozen lake for violating the laws of the demon world. Her sheer will to survive attracted the bird spirit Que’r, who broke through the ice and revived her. Xiaowei saw two choices: experience true death or become truly human. She regains her strength – and youth – by consuming the heart of a stranger, transforming herself into a beautiful seductress. Unknown to her, the stranger is the Prince of Tian Lang Kingdom...
Q) Zhou Xun stars as the fox demon Xiaowei in PAINTED SKIN: THE RESURRECTION?
TRUE / FALSE
Note: Preview Details Date: Wednesday, 27 June 2012 Time: 8:45 PM Venue: The Grand Cathay Rating: TBA
. Duplicated entries or mailing address will be disqualified
. Winners will be notified via email
. All entries must reach us before 26 June 2012
. This contest is open to Singapore Residents only
. Please adhere strictly to the ONE entry per household rule
Take a few seconds of your time to read this FAQ if you happen to be our winner: 1. If you miss the preview, there will be NO re-allocation of session and movie selection.
2. Winners are entitled to 2 tickets unless otherwise stated.
3. We regret that it's not possible to request for additional tickets.
4. Winners will be notified at least 2 days earlier ahead of movie preview, do check your email frequently.
5. Tickets are transferable if your replacement partner can produce a copy of the winners notification and identification to facilitate collection of tickets.
6. Please kindly provide a contactable handphone number in the event of cancellation or change of venue/time etc.